Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Birthday Decor [Part I]

Since we purchased our new camera, the Canon Rebel T1i, Michael has become quite the photographer.  For months I've been wanting to display his photos on shelves in our entryway.  About a month ago we found the perfect shelves at IKEA for his photos...

The day before my birthday he walked into our living room with the shelves!  I was super excited.  He gave them to me a day early because I was going to IKEA that night to buy frames and he didn't want me to buy the shelves myself.

The big bare wall finally has some style!

4 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! Can't wait to see it in person... I see the moon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 10 was the perfect number of frames:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great way to spice things up for your plain white wall! You've given a great idea to other home owners out there. Kudos to Mike for a job well done on that once big bare wall!

    ReplyDelete