Monday, July 13, 2009

Vanity Affair...



Original Sink
Mike Moving the Original Sink


My Dad & Mike Plumbing

Almost Time for the New Sink

TaaDaa!  Our New Vanity & Mirror.

Now I have plenty of room for all of my stuff!  The other sink is very cute but not very functional.  We needed more room for our toiletries...  ok, we needed more room for MY stuff.  

We purchased the vanity at Lowes and thanks to my cousin who works for Lowes we got a pretty sweet discount.  

We decided to move the original sink to the 2nd bathroom.  The 2nd bathroom didn't have a sink at all!  So we did a quick swap and the other sink fits perfectly in the guest bathroom.

Just an fyi...  Mike is a really good plumber and I have that saltwater fish tank to thank for that.  Who would have thought that a fish tank would qualify for great plumbing experience.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo!!!! The vanity is amazing!!!! Lots of counter space and storage!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete