Monday, August 31, 2009

Curtain Call & Thank You Notes...

We recently hung our new curtains... we went with the grayish-blue, satin curtains from West Elm. The curtains I originally loved were not so pretty in person [they were really thin and cheap].

Curtain Drama... As much as I love these curtains, I did not love the fact that our sliding glass door is massive and we had to purchase 4 panels [double the price I planned to pay] in order for them to close properly! They do look beautiful and I cannot complain.


I finally had some time to work on my thank you notes from my 2 bridal showers. We received so many wonderful gifts. Thank you notes are in the mail!






1 comment:

  1. WOW! it is all coming together beautifully!!! i hope to see your place in person soon!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete