Monday, December 28, 2009

Picture Perfect [Part II]...






On a recent trip to IKEA we found these white, chunky frames. I decided to Google "Vintage Wallpaper" and found these great prints. I hoped for the best and printed them out on my color printer and WAALLAAH, we have art!

The plan is to hang these in a random assortment over our couch. I need about 7 or 8 more photos to fill up the space. These should add more color to the room and accent our high ceilings.

The best part about this project is the art was free! The frames were very reasonable. They ranged from $4.99 to $11.99 for the largest frame.

The Monogram S is a project I did in Adobe InDesign. I got the idea from Young House Love [my all time favorite blog]. When I saw their Monogram P with full instructions on how to create it, I couldn't resist. I also created a Monogram B for my friends who recently purchased their first home.

I will post photos as soon as we hang them!

1 comment: