Thursday, July 1, 2010

Overstock [Amazing] Dot Com...

Is it just me or am I the only person in the world who is new to Overstock.com?  I've seen the commercials, read about deals found on Overstock on other blogs...  what kept me from looking myself?  Maybe I secretely knew of the "danger" that would ensue.

Between emails from places like IKEA and West Elm and my crazy searches for Mid Century Modern furniture on Craigslist, do I really have the time to check Overstock.com hourly daily?  Why yes I do!

Look at this adorable bedding I found...   I have a thing for bedding. 
This rug has been staring me down for a few days now...
Do I even need to mention this fabulous sofa for $399?
Please tell me I'm not the only one in love with Overstock.com  Please share your fabulous finds with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment