Monday, July 5, 2010

"Homemade" Cupcakes

This past Saturday we celebrated the 4th of July early with a few friends from college.  I decided to make "Homemade" red, white & blue cupcakes for the occasion.  I was super excited to use several items from our wedding registry that I hadn't put to use yet.
Thank you Pillsbury...
Finally used my Kitchen Aid Hand Mixer...  LOVE it.
Hand Mixer in Action...
Slowly but Surely...
Morgan bought me this owl oven 
mitt for Mother's Day...
Red, White & Blue Sprinkles...
The Double Decker Cupcake Carrier!
Ready to go...
The cupcakes were super yummy!  I must say the cupcake carrier is awesome!  I actually forgot that I had it and I made several attempts to fit the cupcakes into a tray.  Mike reminded me of the carrier LOL.  The 4th of July weekend was great.  We saw family and friends and had wonderful food.  Happy Birthday America.

No comments:

Post a Comment